• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
He's the only thing keep me in my game, everyone else played like pure shit. It's the one week where I get hosed by the schedule makers (SF, Den, Det all have byes), so I had already chalked it up for a loss and I've got a game to give (8-0, second place is 6-2 whom I'm playing).

I'm in the same boat, except I'm going to lose because he has AJ, and I started Alex Smith because of Peyton's bye. Also, Foster leaving in the 1st destroyed my chances.

Keenum like

utAtX.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I HATE YOU FAT FAT FAT LARD ASS AGGIE

might well use all 4 downs!!!! fuck

linkboy

I'm in the same boat, except I'm going to lose because he has AJ, and I started Alex Smith because of Peyton's bye. Also, Foster leaving in the 1st destroyed my chances.

He's got Starks and GB's D tomorrow night, I had this week chalked up as a loss a long time ago.

From here on out, it's all games against the guys who aren't very good or don't pay attention to their team, so I think I'm sitting good.

And that TD to Hilton was the dagger that just ended it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom