• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
To be fair, the other team will ALWAYS say it was incomplete. Can't really say "Well, if Pagano says it's a bobble...."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
stfu Collinsworth

linkboy

you CUT Hilton?

I'm sorry, but you deserve this.

And I explained why on the last page. I didn't want to do it, but I needed a roster spot for a QB this week (since both are on their bye week, and I'm not letting Stafford or Kaepernick go) and Hilton (outside of the Seahawk game, has hardly done anything for me).

eznark

Banned
That's what people mean by arm strength. That ball was delivered a little late and he didn't have the zip to get it to him on a line and it died at the receiver.

It's almost never about lobbing a fly, it's about lining an out.

looked like he bobbled but i can't tell if it was after he already had completed the catch or not. knowing these refs they will do the opposite of whatever the right call is

Lunchbox

Banned
Because he hadn't done jack shit for me all season and my WRs are Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Andre Johnson.

Hilton's been sitting on the bench for the entire season because of those three.

Both of my QB's (Stafford and Kaepernick) are on bye's this week and there's no way in hell I'm letting either of them go, so I needed to free up a roster spot and Hilton fit the bill.

bro you need to hand in your ff license

as soon as Reggie Wayne went down Hilton became a golden goose. should've cut stafford

Enron

Banned
And I explained why on the last page. I didn't want to do it, but I needed a roster spot for a QB this week (since both are on their bye week) and Hilton (outside of the Seahawk game, has hardly done anything for me).

So you only have a 1-player bench? Because i guarantee there was someone on your roster more cuttable than Hilton.

Konka

Banned
And I explained why on the last page. I didn't want to do it, but I needed a roster spot for a QB this week (since both are on their bye week) and Hilton (outside of the Seahawk game, has hardly done anything for me).

You were probably better off not starting a kicker than dropping him...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That a catch bitch Collinsworth

WTFFFF

linkboy

bro you need to hand in your ff license

as soon as Reggie Wayne went down Hilton became a golden goose. should've cut stafford

And yet I'm 8-0 and destroying the league I'm in. Sure, I'm going to lose this week, but I think I'll manage.

And that was a BS call.

Matrix

wow... just wow

cdyhybrid

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 7s
oh RT @NFL_ATL: Wow: @JeffDarlington reports that Richie Incognito has been suspended indefinitely. Informed by Joe Philbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom