• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Didn't look like a pick to me. Dude hit the pylon, which is out of bounds, before he dragged his second foot.

They showed the replay eight times. You're wrong. His right foot hit the pylon after he put down his left toe. His momentum drove him into the pylon.

Throw it downfield to who? Midget Douglas and Practice Squad Davis?

Fuck it, take a few shots. You never know what will happen, maybe we get into FG range.
What do we have to lose?

Guaranteed, when the clock hits zero in the 4th quarter, we'll be wishing we had those 14 seconds back.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I can't blame the Saints D for being demoralized. Two costly interceptions, and that last one at the worst possible time. :(

iCrDBBcqUcia0.gif

Talon

Fuck it, take a few shots. You never know what will happen, maybe we get into FG range.
What do we have to lose?

Guaranteed, when the clock hits zero in the 4th quarter, we'll be wishing we had those 14 seconds back.
I would like to live in your world where the benefits of 3 points outweigh throwing to midgets down the field with a porous offensive line on their side of the field.
You can move the ball without probowl receivers?? Holy fuck Atlanta, have you heard this new rule?!
I believe we're still top 15 in yardage. /kas

Way to conflate tm and me laughing at the idea of taking shots in an unnecessary situation with being able to move the ball consistently. Missed you, ez.

LJ11

Saints just can't stop the run, looked average for most of last week's game, getting clobbered on the ground again. Easiest way to keep offenses in the game.

I would like to live in your world where the benefits of 3 points outweigh throwing to midgets down the field with a porous offensive line on their side of the field.

You act like they haven't made some plays at all, or like we've never done it before.
We've seen Tony G do it many times.
For that matter, we've seen HD do it.

I'd rather take a few shots when we have the chance instead of watching us lose by one possession yet again.
Getting off the field when you have the ball, especially when you are down, is loser mentality. This team is weak and plays scared, always has. Tired of this "play-not-to-lose" mentality.

eznark

Banned
I believe we're still top 15 in yardage. /kas

Way to conflate tm and me laughing at the idea of taking shots in an unnecessary situation with being able to move the ball consistently. Missed you, ez.
Elite.

I wouldn't have thrown it there either. Falcons fans have been crying for weeks about their receivers.

You have Matt Ryan on fantasy too?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom