• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

You act like they haven't made some plays at all, or like we've never done it before.
We've seen Tony G do it many times.

I'd rather take a few shots when we have the chance instead of watching us lose by one possession yet again.
Getting off the field when you have the ball, especially when you are down, is loser mentality. This team is weak and plays scared, always has. Tired of this "play-not-to-lose" mentality.
14 seconds. If there are 30 seconds, that gives you at least three plays.

tmdorsey

You act like they haven't made some plays at all, or like we've never done it before.
We've seen Tony G do it many times.

I'd rather take a few shots when we have the chance instead of watching us lose by one possession yet again.
Getting off the field when you have the ball, especially when you are down, is loser mentality. This team is weak and plays scared, always has. Tired of this "play-not-to-lose" mentality.

Come on man, when was the last time you saw us complete deep passes down the field since our main vertical threats have been out?

Talon

I wouldn't have thrown it there either. Falcons fans have been crying for weeks about their receivers.
Was fine against Tampa. But that's Tampa.

We could have had Jerry Rice and a 6'9" flanker against Arizona and it wouldn't have made a difference with that blocking.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Horrible PI call against the Chiefs, that ball was not catchable in bounds.

But it's against the Chiefs, so it's all good I guess.

Boose

Lol love the announcers saying brian quick runs good routes and that he is a deep threat.

Must never watch rams games.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Ouch, that is a rookie mistake you CANNOT afford to make. Bad Tuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom