• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
That motherfucking defensive stand. Best game the Jets have had this season. The consistent inconsistency of this team is insane.

Living on the East Coast I see a lot of Jets games and I have to agree this is the best game they've played all season.

Sucks it had to be against my team, obviously.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Romo is Schoobs father.

819484860.gif

Should've kicked the xp.

Peterson is such wasted talent on the Vikings.

Stop me if you've heard this one before.

Ro-

Oh, you already know how it's gonna end, huh?

But hey, let's sign him to a five year extension! That one wonderful playoff win is obviously a good enough reason to handcuff the franchise to his stupid ass for another five years.

I'm stupid because I can read the game beyond the scoreboard.

No. You're stupid because you said the Bills have destroyed the Chiefs. It's 23-13.

If that makes you feel better, then good on you. Make up your own rules and we can declare the Bills the winners.

LJ11

what a drive be the chiefs, masterful execution by Smith, hats off to him, did a fantastic job

No. You're stupid because you said the Bills have destroyed the Chiefs. It's 23-13.

If that makes you feel better, then good on you. Make up your own rules and we can declare the Bills the winners.

does it concern you that this vaunted chiefs defense gave up 400 yards of offense to a team with a rookie udfa at QB? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom