• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

"My team drove at will until we screwed up and turned the ball over. You can't take that from me!"

Congrats. You're seven minutes away from being 3-6. But you drove at will!

Bro, I know my team isn't doing anything this year. I'm pointing out to you that the Chiefs were destroyed today, and we're bailed out by consistently terrible throws from Tuel. And it hints to a schematic error in Chiefs D that can be exploited down the road by better teams that won't have QBs who throw the ball right at red jerseys.

I'm so fucking livid right now.

2-5, sure it's a long shot, but there's some kind of star-crossed hope.
2-6 means you need the lion's share of the regular season to even think about getting back to .500.
The season was already likely over. This just fucking breaks our back.
We just can't get it going, and when it looks like something is going, we can't get it done. We just can't.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
819484860.gif

Should've kicked the xp.

I'm so fucking livid right now.

2-5, sure it's a long shot, but there's some kind of star-crossed hope.
2-6 means you need the lion's share of the regular season to even think about getting back to .500.
The season was already likely over. This just fucking breaks our back.
We just can't get it going, and when it looks like something is going, we can't get it done. We just can't.

Dude, forget about the playoffs. This team is not good.
Save yourself the hassle and get thoughts of the playoffs, no matter how long of a shot, out of your head right now. It aint happening.

The only thing left in this season is the joy of watching the Saints and Panthers inevitably fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom