• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow after hours of tech support with verizon, finally my internet work. Pats receivers still can't get any seperation, shocker.

Hey, congratulations on needing a 4th quarter comeback and a defensive touchdown to beat the worst defense in football and an offense led by Christian Ponder. At home. On a week where he didn't know if he would be starter til Thursday.

Fucking unbelievable performance from the truly elite Tony Romo and his Awe Inspiring Cowboys.

Not one, you deserve a fucking stack of cookies.

chocolate_cookies.jpg

Gutsy, gutsy performance.

Playing like shit and winning is the fastest way to elite status. Romo finally realized that.

cajunator

Banned
Good god, man. Weren't you giving me shit for dissing the Saints D earlier this year? 6-2, not time to panic. Terrible showing by the oline for sure, but I'm not really that concerned at the moment. Also, that terrible end around on 4th and inches. And I believe it was a TE too. UGH.

Yeah im probably overreacting.

Ponder might have a hundred rushing yards against us Thursday. We have zero answers for a QB with any ability to run.

Shit, Rivers could have had fifty on us today easy if he wasn't a statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom