• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again Romo leads a 4th quarter comeback and it gets completely ignored by NFL gaf.

I always laugh whenever I'm listening to the radio or TV and they talk about how bad Romo is in the 4th quarter. Yet I remember great 4th quarter performances far more than I remember his few blunders.

Last week was amazing, because despite the loss not being his fault, everyone found a reason to blame him. "He's not a leader!!!"

eznark

Banned
Once again Romo leads a 4th quarter comeback and it gets completely ignored by NFL gaf.

Hey, congratulations on needing a 4th quarter comeback and a defensive touchdown to beat the worst defense in football and an offense led by Christian Ponder. At home. On a week where he didn't know if he would be starter til Thursday.

Fucking unbelievable performance from the truly elite Tony Romo and his Awe Inspiring Cowboys.

Not one, you deserve a fucking stack of cookies.

chocolate_cookies.jpg

Gutsy, gutsy performance.

Trey

I'm so confused, I don't recall the Chargers having a possession. So weird.

Touchdown ends game. Safety ends game.

FG gives possession back to other team and if they can't match three points, game ends.

If FG is matched, game is sudden death.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I always laugh whenever I'm listening to the radio or TV and they talk about how bad Romo is in the 4th quarter. Yet I remember great 4th quarter performances far more than I remember his few blunders.

Last week was amazing, because despite the loss not being his fault, everyone found a reason to blame him. "He's not a leader!!!"

Until you have consistent solid 4th quarter performances in important high profile games, especially in the playoffs, you're not going to shake the image off if you've had several blunders in said important high profile games.

Buster Skrine is playing pretty well, I'll have to pull up his status later. He's 20th best cornerback or somthing like that right now

Until you have consistent solid 4th quarter performances in important high profile games, especially in the playoffs, you're not going to shake the image off if you've had several blunders in said important high profile games.

He hasn't had many chances to prove himself considering how bad the coaching and management has been the last 8 years.

The Chiefs passrush has been nonexistent for essentially 10 of the last 12 quarters. Even though they've been generating pressure with their front 4 up until now, I wonder if Sutton has been predictable recently.

And to continue my never ending hate of Alex Smith and this offense in general, 29 passes for 142 yards... fantastic.

That said, as much as I hate this offense, and the inevitable playoff loss, this season has been incredibly entertaining so far.

cdyhybrid

Hey, if we keep letting these runners get straight into the secondary, they'll be going up against the only guys on our team who can actually make tackles. So it's not really that bad!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
HOLY SHIT!

How did Greg Little catch that?

HOLY SHIT

Greg Little caught that!

HOLY SHIT!

GREG LITTLE CAUGHT A BALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom