• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

rando14

thats close! you have to keep the call on the field there but i don't think he had possession before going out of bounds

p.s.

god i hate this fucking windows commercial song. the one that goes "honestly!" or something. who likes this shitty music? but then again if they put great music in these commercials i would also be disgusted by the sellouts so i guess its better this way

brah Im sick of that fucking shit song that goes "hear me ROAR" fuck that song it single handedly ruined my workout in the gym today!! :(

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
thats close! you have to keep the call on the field there but i don't think he had possession before going out of bounds

p.s.

god i hate this fucking windows commercial song. the one that goes "honestly!" or something. who likes this shitty music? but then again if they put great music in these commercials i would also be disgusted by the sellouts so i guess its better this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQsqBqxoR4&list=TL5Y1GnLocGUaJgc07vqunnFxMGmPXYd3E

Top Bottom