• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

im living out of the country and only watch games and check stats/scores

would someone mind explaining the racist joke?

Before the season he was at some country guy's concert and tried to get backstaged, but the black bouncers were blocking him. He said "I'll take all yall n***ers on" to him.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lmtdgif.gif

squicken

Will Hill abandons his children, Cooper is a racist and Hernandez murders people. A shame they couldn't follow the path of Tebow

Jazz-ism

Banned
a multi teamer showing up in the playoffs
complaining

and now not even in the USA.......wow, thats a record

what on earf is a "multi teamer?" i mean going off context i get what it means, im just appalled that someone would say something that wack on an nfl thread on a gaming forum.

i cant be a one team fan but isnt a fanboy and actually enjoys the game of football?

fucking espn drone nerd

Bread

Banned
what on earf is a "multi teamer?" i mean going off context i get what it means, im just appalled that someone would say something that wack on an nfl thread on a gaming forum.

i cant be a one team fan but isnt a fanboy and actually enjoys the game of football?

fucking espn drone nerd
dont fuck with simples

he's got the money to end your time on gaf permanently

fucking espn drone nerd
lol samples you got served samples

Top Bottom