• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Less terrible if your team isn't terrible.

Imagine being a Colts fan in Lucas yesterday.

I've never been to a Bengals game where they didn't win. Still miserable. 2005, though, felt more magical than any other year. I can't explain it... but that was a Super Bowl caliber team that fell apart when Carson Palmer was ruined forever by a late, low hit. It's the first time in my life (I was like 3 when they went to the Super Bowl) that people had faith and hope in the team.

cdyhybrid

LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY! LACY!

Alex carried that Chiefs team yesterday brah!

He'd do the smart thing and hand it to Gore 30 times.

For about 3 and 3/4 of the game. But he wasn't clutch to finish it. Shooting Blanks!!!

Also another note Hundey coming back!!! Get ready for another beatdown next year!!! :)

Top Bottom