• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Holy-Grail.png

Page-2-Table-New.jpg

Recap.jpg

Page-4-Pack-New-Alt.jpg

Page-6-Seahawks.jpg

Page-8-Pats.jpg

Page-10-Colts.jpg

Page-12-Schedule.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
Very colorful, I love it. Especially against the black background.

Seriously. This is probably one of the best OT I've seen recently.

The only way I will be somewhat satisfied this season is if the Colts take it all, don't care for any of the other teams in the playoffs. Andrew Luck is a beast and I would love to see him win won.

Shadownet

Banned
The only way I will be somewhat satisfied this season is if the Colts take it all, don't care for any of the other teams in the playoffs. Andrew Luck is a beast and I would love to see him win won.

To repond to your other post in the old thread. I agree. Not with just cowboys fans. There are plenty of half-ass fans around the world that only wear the jerseys because the team is doing well.

Remember when the 49ers went to the SB? I've never seen more 49ers clothing around Washington DC in my life. Same when the Texans had their red hot defense.

And now I don't think I've seen one Texans or 49ers fan all year unless there is a game nearby at a TGI Friday.

Us real fans can tell those fans apart when we talk to them though.

Anyway I'm the same as you. I'm rooting for the Colts too. Just because I think Luck deserves to win. I just don't want Seattle to win again.

I rather have Colts > Packers > Patriots > Seahawks win in that order.

JNA

Banned
Oh Bucket I did notice one tiny error: You put down Packers as 6th seed in the Packers vs Seahawks pic.

Not that it matters though but just thought to point it out.

Very nice OP... wish I was half as good with Photoshop and stuff.

Go Hawks & Pats. Wanna see a East Coast vs. West Coast Super Bowl...

Peg Leg Rodgers doesn't stand a chance against Seattle, tbqh. This might be a beating for the Packers.

He has too many weapons; I don't think it's going to be a beating.

Rodgers has a lot of weapons, sure, but it's questionable at the moment if he'll even utilize 100% of the field this time. I'd love to see him challenge Sherman all day, but if Maxwell isn't back yet, and Simon is still covering - they can easily just look at past tapes and abuse the hell out of that side of the field.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think it's confirmed Trent Truck was the reason the defense wasn't playing well for Indy.

Pats gonna have a tough time if he's still inactive.

Could you imagine the Superbowl was Patriots vs Cowboys, holyshit i wouldn't watch, thank you Packers for making sure that Nightmare didn't come true..GO COLTS...just for this week Colts are America's team..

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
My picks: Seattle over Green Bay. Colts over Patriots.

I would prefer Green Bay won. Packers vs Colts at the SB would be fun.

Seahawks vs Patriots @ SB would be boring. Without a running game, Patriots will opt for short passes which Seahawks are good at stopping. Seahawks defense will stop Tom Brady, Wilson will score. Seattle wins. I can't see a scenario where Patriots win over Seattle.

Top Bottom