• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
7IXpBek.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nelson talked the ref into that one.

_woLf

I legitimately hope seattle fires darrell bevell after this game. don't even let him out of the stadium on the team bus.

The special teams coordinator needs to be let go as well. Bring in new blood, get our ~20 guys on IR back, and we may just still be a decent team.

People who are fans of teams that employ Dalton and Stafford are going to unironically laugh forever the second the ink of Wilson's next contract dries

May have been the worst first half I have ever watched. This is 10x worst than the SB.

Defense showed up, and came to play but the offense and Russell is just killing them.

I don't know anymore.

#GoHawks

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I legitimately hope seattle fires darrell bevell after this game. don't even let him out of the stadium on the team bus.

The special teams coordinator needs to be let go as well. Bring in new blood, get our ~20 guys on IR back, and we may just still be a decent team.

You're in the NFC title game. Stop.

Top Bottom