• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Bessy67

Seachickens fans booing their team and they're only down 2 scores and have the ball at half. The very definition of fair-weather fans.

npa189

What the hell, did pod people take over the hawks today? What team is even out there? A waking nightmare up in this shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wow. It's not even like Seattle's defense is playing that well, more like GB's offense isn't getting it done. Lots of room in the middle of the field to run and make short throws.

Seattle's offense though...this is the worst I've ever seen a team play in a Championship game. There's slow halves and then there is this trainwreck. Their special teams has also had an awful awful day.

JABEE

Seachickens fans booing their team and they're only down 2 scores and have the ball at half. The very definition of fair-weather fans.
Booing has nothing to do with being a fair-weather fan. They're still watching the game. They still care.

Unless we make our usual 2nd half adjustments, we're completely fucked.

I'm not so confident that we will considering we ran the ball once quite well already and usually that's what starts the spark in the 3rd.

Would love to be wrong!

Unless we make our usual 2nd half adjustments, we're completely fucked.

I'm not so confident that we will considering we ran the ball once quite well already and usually that's what starts the spark in the 3rd.

Would love to be wrong!

Seattle rebounds well. I'd be floored in they don't put up at least two TD's in the second half.

Seattle is a strong 2nd half team, the Packers need to keep the foot on the gas.

I would have liked more points but you have to give Seattle credit too, they're a tough defense.
I don't feel good until this is more than a 2 possession game. Momentum could swing quickly.

McCarthy needs to keep his guys focused on playing the whole 60 minutes.

Kiryu

That first half is one of the worst half I have seen in this whole seasons. Seahawks can come back like Seahawks vs Atlanta "21" point deflect. God, just feed the beast mode and get 21 as defense contain Nelson and Rodgers.

JABEE

Howie trying to blame Russell's shit play on a possible concussion from the Matthews hit. Wilson looked so great before that hit. :jnc

Colasante

Howie trying to blame Russell's shit play on a possible concussion from the Matthews hit. Wilson looked so great before that hit. :jnc

He almost botched two handoffs immediately after that hit, and had a glazed look in his eyes. I don't think it's crazy to think that.

Top Bottom