• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Trey

Wilson has got to improve his reads. Baldwin was wide open for an easy 1st down on the incompletion to Lynch.

Lynch was the correct read. Should've caught the ball. Wilson could've laid it out a tad better though.

Wilson is getting a groove right now.

They need points here.

Obviously you want a TD but it's more killing the clock at this point.

Seahawks will be aggressive. Screens or checkdowns, Fat Mike.

bonesquad

Packers deserve to lose. Spineless. Not going for it on 4th in the first half. Rushing 3 on 3rd and 19... Yet the Seahawks fake it on a FG. Packers playing way too conservative.

It's like I've been saying all season despite his punt drops:

JON RYAN MVP JON RYAN MVP!

:p

Now if they don't act like they want it after that, I don't know.

KaYotiX

Banned
Fuck capers for that 3rd and 19 play call. Utter chicken shit call. You have played great doing what your doing why change just because it's 3rd and forever?

Branduil

Great call by Seattle there.

However, I'm still super confused as to why 15yds wasn't tacked on to the end of the sack which would have basically ended that drive. RW was down, Matthews was hit (PF) and they had to decline the penalty and take the play? That is the first time I've ever seen that. Should have been an extra 15yds right?

Well the player who got cheapshotted wasn't a QB so the NFL doesn't care if their rules encourage that.

Well not going for it on that 4th and inches on the goal line may end up biting the Packers in the ass. How many times have we seen this season that those teams that have the balls to do shit like that usually win.

image.php
Noodle! I preordered the new 3DS with a gift card I had

Top Bottom