• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Great call by Seattle there.

However, I'm still super confused as to why 15yds wasn't tacked on to the end of the sack which would have basically ended that drive. RW was down, Matthews was hit (PF) and they had to decline the penalty and take the play? That is the first time I've ever seen that. Should have been an extra 15yds right?

welp time to reverse that last gif

NqkPXeV.gif

Colasante

Patriots DT Chris Jones is inactive. Not the biggest deal, but it's not good. Especially not good because he'll be replaced by Joe Vellano.

However, I'm still super confused as to why 15yds wasn't tacked on to the end of the sack which would have basically ended that drive. RW was down, Matthews was hit (PF) and they had to decline the penalty and take the play? That is the first time I've ever seen that. Should have been an extra 15yds right?

it happened during the play (just barely, but it did!)

kmag

Yep. Should be, its a blown call by the crew.

Top Bottom