• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Alchemy

What's taking Peyton so long with the announcement, I need to sleep here...

He probably wants to heal a bit first before making a decision. I hope he comes back for some regular season stat padding, needs to take the yardage record from Ferve.

tim-tebow-taiwanese-animation.jpg

Furyous

Broncos fire John Fox with that resume, while Marvin Lewis still has a job with the Bengals. Lol.

How many Bengals games did you watch before Marv accepted that job? It's Marvin's fault that team plays in the AFC North. It's Marv's fault AJ couldn't play in their final game. With that said, I see your point but Broncos decision makers came to this conclusion too quickly. If 46 wins isn't good enough then what is? Their defense could suck next year if most of that personnel leaves. It was good enough to make the playoffs for the record.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Not that sad to see FOx go. He knew how to put together a team, but seemed to have no clue what to do with that team once he got them.

Sanjuro

Saw some stupid looking label at the store. Ended up getting some Space Cake Double IPA from Clown Shoes. One of the better IPAs that I've had in a while.

gGMp9u4.jpg

JNA

Banned
Saw some stupid looking label at the store. Ended up getting some Space Cake Double IPA from Clown Shoes. One of the better IPAs that I've had in a while.

gGMp9u4.jpg

Oh my gosh I can see your face!

Somehow I know you would have a beard. Nice TV btw. (at least I think it is?)

Anytime you can let an entire town and educational institution get away with enabling a serial child molester, you have to do it!

And any time you can nearly destroy the USC football program because Reggie Bush took money to leave college early and Pete Carroll wasn't a mind reader, you gotta do it!

Guys I turned to ESPN but MNF looks a bit weird, I'm scared. I sure hope Gruden is still announcing the game

:jnc

Who's gonna check the other aspect of this megacast though. I'll definitely be watching the other stations from time to time to see what's up.

:jnc

Who's gonna check the other aspect of this megacast though. I'll definitely be watching the other stations from time to time to see what's up.
Last year the coaches channel was amazing. I became addicted to watching Summlin just predict exactly what FSU a was going to do before it happened

cdyhybrid

WTF?

Is Ben always going to be disrespected in every popularity contest or survey?

First he gets snubbed in the MVP discussion and now this?

Maybe he shouldn't have raped people.

Or he at least should have done it while he was still in college, since that's apparently not a big deal.

Top Bottom