• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Furyous

Never fails. It's sad he's not a joke poster.

Hey! I resent that statement.

Can't believe we've probably seen Peyton play his last NFL game. Broncos dynasty crumbled insanely quickly.

Yeah, Elway's on something because this decision came too quickly. Plus, they allowed the remaining coaches to pursue other opportunities aka fired but not oficially fired. Does Elway realize that team can easily lose 10 games next season with a new coach? The only person happy about any of this is possibly, in my opinion, Brock Osweiler. Brock happy as shit to at least have the option of taking more reps in practice.

Bowser

MileHighReport ‏@MileHighReport 28s29 seconds ago

#Broncos included John Fox's postseason record in their press release (3-4, .429), which tells you all you need to know.

Yeah, this is all John Fox's fault:

20130112__rahim-moore-broncos-ravens-TD-011213~p1.jpg

Kiryu

Maybe Elway forgot about PeyPey Post-Season stats where he fired his staffs for playoff record instead of Peyton Manning playoff record

Peyton manning is worth all money though...

Bowser

No no, but not utilizing 2 or 3 TOs and possession to attempt a FG with Prater who hit a 64 yard in that stadium is.

Yeah, I'm sure Fox was going to attempt to get the kicker who got cut because he was a raging alcoholic into range for a 64 yard pressure kick that could have easily gotten blocked and/or returned.

Yeah, I'm sure Fox was going to attempt to get the kicker who got cut because he was a raging alcoholic into range for a 64 yard pressure kick that could have easily gotten blocked and/or returned.

Not saying go for a 64 yard FG just saying Prater got that range.

Bowser

Not saying go for a 64 yard FG just saying Prater got that range.

Ok? If you're not saying they should have gotten Prater close enough to try a risky long FG, what were you saying then?

Look, I'm just saying to Denver fans - be careful what you wish for. Fox and co. dragged Tebow's ass into the playoffs and won a game with him. He's not chopped liver, he's a good coach, and I bet you he has Chicago in the playoffs next year.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ok? If you're not saying they should have gotten Prater close enough to try a risky long FG, what were you saying then?

Look, I'm just saying to Denver fans - be careful what you wish for. Fox and co. dragged Tebow's ass into the playoffs and won a game with him. He's not chopped liver, he's a good coach, and I bet you he has Chicago in the playoffs next year.

What kind of revisionist history is this? Denvers season was left for dead with Kyle Orton at QB. Tebow saved John Fox's career.

Dragon

Banned
Stafford.png

It still hurts man. I was hanging out with some friends of mine, mainly 49er fans. They were talking about how they came so close to it all 3 years ago and that pain of coming up short when you're right their. One of my buddies said the Kyle Williams muffed punt was the loss that stung that most.

The Niners were in the SB you dingus. Smh

Hunter S.

Meh, I would keep Fox myself, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Milchjon

What are the chances of a Favre like farce with Peyton?
He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who can let go
(neither does Brady)

h1nch

Fixed. You really think he wasn't pushed out with the way Elway is burning down everything?

Yeah considering articles have hinted at the fact that the Broncos will be on the hook for the remaining 2 yrs of his deal makes me think he was let go. If he decided to step down on his own I think they'd be able to terminate his contract without having to pay him next yr

Top Bottom