• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

JNA

Banned
Why not? Pretend he didn't post it? That shit is unacceptable unless he honestly didn't see it.

He's not a troll so it's very possible he just didn't notice.

We're like 3 or 4 pages past an edited post now. Let's get over it already.

Why not? Pretend he didn't post it? That shit is unacceptable unless he honestly didn't see it.

I fucked up and shouldn't have posted it, above all else. Did my best to scrub it and apologize, absolutely won't happen again but if I'm punished I deserve it.

why can't we just have one harbaugh not be a sore loser

They won the game and literally did better with only four linemen, and QB Edelman. No need to linger. All that's left to do if the Hawks or Panthers can't win it all is root for one last Wilfork and Brady ring.

I did and I agree with him. What makes you think he will be different?

He's played very well even with limited offensive talent and if you break down his games his mental mistakes are down to a minimum. He doesn't lose us games and he's great under a two minute offense. He can make all the throws (even the deep balls) and is mentally tough, doesn't lose focus and has shown to take command of the team and the huddle. After his 3rd year I'd say the biggest area of concern is his deep ball accuracy but even that is over blown. If Flacco and Eli can win Superbowls so can Tannehill.

squicken

Yep. Disgusting team. Even when they break the rules, they don't get punished. Look at their three Super Bowls.

It's cheap but not cheating. Refs are ultimately responsible for stopping that. Harbaugh is right: the league will address that in the offseason, which of course doesn't help them now

Yep. Disgusting team. Even when they break the rules, they don't get punished. Look at their three Super Bowls.

im not sure i understand why lesser harbs is mad. this happens all the time on the goalline and teams deal with it. the refs have to tell the other team who is eligible and who isn't. is lesser harbs saying the refs didn't tell his people that?

I hate the Panthers why can't yall just roll over like the Saints always do?

I am rooting with the Seahawks as well, I rather have a Seahawks dynasty possibility than the Pats winning another SB. But I still have some faith in my Broncos to win the AFC championship. Seahawks making the SB just my contingency plan for Pats to not win SB. Fuck the cheators!

Top Bottom