• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Yea, cause they broke the rules... oh wait what they did during those three Superbowls was completely legal and everyone did it.
1. they did break the rules.
2. they were penalized for it. (in the form of lost draft picks)
3. the evidence (tapes) was literally burned by Goodell to cover up and minimize what could've been a scandal for the league's credibility.

But maybe you're right. Given how well the league office handled the situation with Ray Rice, maybe it's certain that it was a minor thing and that the 3 super bowl wins were totally above board

JABEE

im not sure i understand why lesser harbs is mad. this happens all the time on the goalline and teams deal with it. the refs have to tell the other team who is eligible and who isn't. is lesser harbs saying the refs didn't tell his people that?
I think he's saying that the Patriots didnt give the defense enough time to recognize who was eligible and who wasn't. The Pats would snap the ball before their defenders were informed of ineligible receivers.

I am rooting with the Seahawks as well, I rather have a Seahawks dynasty possibility than the Pats winning another SB. But I still have some faith in my Broncos to win the AFC championship. Seahawks making the SB just my contingency plan for Pats to not win SB.

now we're a broncos seahawks bengals 49ers cowboys giants dolphins chiefs colts panthers cardinals eagles family!

1. they did break the rules.
2. they were penalized for it. (in the form of lost draft picks)
3. the evidence (tapes) was literally burned by Goodell to cover up and minimize what could've been a scandal for the league's credibility.

But maybe you're right. Given how well the league office handled the situation with Ray Rice, maybe it's certain that it was a minor thing and that the 3 super bowl wins were totally above board

They broke the rules in 2007, after it was ruled to be illegal to video tape on the sidelines.

It was legal before that, meaning trying to bring in the previous Superbowls is silly.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
im not sure i understand why lesser harbs is mad. this happens all the time on the goalline and teams deal with it. the refs have to tell the other team who is eligible and who isn't. is lesser harbs saying the refs didn't tell his people that?

He's just bitter. He should've won that game, the pats were severely outplayed, were down by 14 points MULTIPLE times. He's grasping at straws, nothing illegal happened, he's mad that they didn't prepare for the idea and didn't have an aswer for it. The majority of this game though he was the better coach, something needs to be done about that unit they have.

Top Bottom