• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

jWILL253

Banned
1. they did break the rules.
2. they were penalized for it. (in the form of lost draft picks)
3. the evidence (tapes) was literally burned by Goodell to cover up and minimize what could've been a scandal for the league's credibility.

But maybe you're right. Given how well the league office handled the situation with Ray Rice, maybe it's certain that it was a minor thing and that the 3 super bowl wins were totally above board

So, I always thought this was another Goodell conspiracy theory, but after I google it... wow. He really destroyed the tapes for a cover-up.

How the fuck does he still have a job?

you see what wussle does there he actually does a lot and it's never flagged. you can't make those movements as the QB before the snap, that should be a false start. always bothers me when we play them and he pulls that shit... never called!

Are you still here? ;)

I'm very drunk at the moment.

DLqyb94.gif

JABEE

So, I always thought this was another Goodell conspiracy theory, but after I google it... wow. He really destroyed the tapes for a cover-up.

How the fuck does he still have a job?
Goodell can do what he wants.

The Pats dynasty is fraudulent.

Top Bottom