• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

I don't expect Dallas to even compete much today. I figured it would be a 35-14 or so cakewalk for the pack. We had a good season but the Pack are a superbowl team.

This
They got the win last week, season has gone better than I ever expected since week 1.

If they play well today I'll be happy. Packers and Seahawks are both better teams

brentech

Why is the field horrible though. They usually take good care of Lambeau unlike Soldier Field

Think it's been this way the last couple seasons once into December.
It looks rough, but I don't think I've read or heard of players complaining about it. Never heard of an injury due to it either.

Even when it looks great in the middle of the season, opposing players slip cause they don't get the right cleat length apparently.

that is why i hate offensive holding. last drive on one of lacy's runs there was a gigantic hold right in front of the official. no call. here against the cowboys there is a massive hold and it's called. it's not really fair. oh well!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Let's go, Cowboys!

N5erjMA.gif

Now I'm hoping the Clots get BTFO.

Top Bottom