• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Good shit Cowgirls

these broadcast stories always make my skin crawl.

eeeeeeeeen we were talking to mccarthy and we said hay r u guyys knowing about the cowboys offensive line? did u hear about this that their line is good? and then he says with a smile whoa guy you just watch the gb packers line THIS sunday!

p.s.

erron with a little movement!

TD

untitled-2z5urw.gif
untitled-349uip.gif

Enron

Banned
I don't expect Dallas to even compete much today. I figured it would be a 35-14 or so cakewalk for the pack. We had a good season but the Pack are a superbowl team.

Doesn't seem like Rodgers can run if pocket collapses. Even on that TD drive he looked slow and very effected by this calf tear. That aspect of his game might be a huge loss as they progress in the playoffs.
But he is still styling on the Dallas D thanks to running game help.

brentech

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 33s33 seconds ago
Lacy w/7 carries for 45 yds on that drive. #DALvsGB

Really liked seeing Kuhn run block between the 20s. Surprised it wasn't done more during the season because before the season started, I remember reading an article about how improved his run blocking was. He really opened some holes and got into the secondary.

Top Bottom