• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

brentech

When I broke my ankle and was in PT for it a few years back. My physical therapist asked, "do you know how to skip"
and my wife just started clapping and laughing. it's the worst when you can't put all your wait on a leg.

Nice kick Mason.

The Packers have to go to the tunnel here, then come back on the first for the 3rd quarter.

Well I suppose forfeiting is an option.

Mrbob

Gimpy Rodgers making this a game.

This would be 21-7 if romo doesn't

1. Audible out of the run
2. Fuck up the snap
3. Throw it to the one bad option on that 3rd down

The Cowboys are playing super conservative. You think they were getting a TD on that drive? Not a chance. 17 to 7 though I agree. Big swing at the end of the half.

2. Fuck up the snap

Have no idea why you wouldn't just run the ball on 3rd and 1. Maybe Murray doesn't get it, but a better choice and odds than a long strike to the endzone.

A potential 6 or 10 point swing right there.

Tabris

Man, gotta give some credit to Rodgers for griting this out. It looks super painful.

Anyone remember Jay Cutler in 2011? That's the difference between a winner and a loser.

Really, the Cowboys should have known that was a terrible spot. A hurry up instead of a timeout, they either force GB to use a challenge or they drive into the red zone.

eznark

Banned

2. Fuck up the snap

It would be 21-14 if he doesn't audible.

Romo doesn't audible
Murray fumbles and breaks his leg, brad Jones returns it for a touchdown
Garrett kills himself
Cowboys fumble the resulting kickoff
Brad jones picks it up and returns it for a touchdown

Thank your lucky stars Romo killed the run.

DangeRuss
You take me down
Spin me around
You got me running all the lights
Don't make a sound
Talk to me now
Let me inside your mind
I don't know what you're thinking sugar
But I just got that feeling sugar
I can hear the sirens burning..

JCizzle

Man, gotta give some credit to Rodgers for griting this out. It looks super painful.

Anyone remember Jay Cutler in 2011? That's the difference between a winner and a loser.

TO lit up the super bowl as a WR seven weeks after breaking his leg, that's a warrior!

Top Bottom