• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

methodman

Banned
i love how terry and michael strahan mention their name to wussle before they ask him a question. like he can't identify who's speaking lol

RBH

Fox Broadcasters: WUSSLE WE HEARD U HAVE A 14 INCH DICK AND WE HAVE NO DOUBT THAT ITS TRUE CAN WE TASTE IT DOE?

image.php

Line_HTX

My apologies for not posting more. So many things to watch and play, and playoff threads move so fast haha.

Let's try this again. DOWN WITH THE COWBOYS AND COLTS! I don't like Manning, but I hope he CRUSHES Andrew Luck and his dumb RNG.

LOL at the Ravens choking and so glad the sub .500 Panthers are gone. I hope Seattle repeats.

Dish is pudding anyway. DirecTV rules. Some of you don't like Buck? Replace him with Megyn Kelly. #Kappa

No Squidward Kaepernick in that picture above? :p

Spinluck

My apologies for not posting more. So many things to watch and play, and playoff threads move so fast haha.

Let's try this again. DOWN WITH THE COWBOYS AND COLTS! I don't like Manning, but I hope he CRUSHES Andrew Luck and his dumb RNG.

LOL at the Ravens choking and so glad the sub .500 Panthers are gone. I hope Seattle repeats.

Dish is pudding anyway. DirecTV rules. Some of you don't like Buck? Replace him with Megyn Kelly. #Kappa

Who the fuck r u?

And fuck u too btw.

watershed

Banned
The only thing I would call "fake" about Russ is that he has mastered the PR art of using a lot of words to say very little of substance. But other than that, his focus and attitude is real.

Top Bottom