• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

A stupid rule just cost a very popular team a good chance at the Superbowl. I will bet anything it changes. He caught the ball and the ground caused the bobble. Why should it be different than a run?

It took over a decade for that tuck rule nonsense to be overturned when that turned the tide of a playoff game

WedgeX

Banned
untitled-21pku5b.gif

Brilliant.

And Cowboys losing on the Calvin Johnson Rule is all kinds of perfect.

Enron

Banned
Dallas losing in totally painful fashion. Completely unexpected. And by that I mean totally expected. Being a Cowboys fan is terrible.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So how many truly believe a hurt Rodgers can go against Seattles D?

I'm not sure who their D Coordinator is but how do you not blitz the shit out of rodgers on those third and long plays, particularly that 3rd and 15? The fuck was he thinking? The guy could barely move!

Mistakes bit Dallas in the ass. Between the Demarco Murray fumble and the FG issues at the end of the first half, it should have never came down to that Dez catch.

One big play is a lot of the time the difference between a win and a loss.

Don't downplay that.

oneHeero

The irony of Cowboys fans telling Lions fans to stop complaining after last week's game is going to be so sweet this week.
Na. Unlike lions fans, we won't play that game. You guys had 8+ mins in your game. I wish the cowboys had that much time. Detroit is just garbage, Stafford is just fat, and the cowboys defense couldn't make a stop when we needed it (and we missed a fg).

JABEE

I was kind of hoping the Cowboys made the Superbowl just to see all the hooplah. I'm pretty meh about all the teams left so....

Go Pats.
Noooooooooooooooooo. Browns-GAF has been corrupted.

There is just something about Europe and the Pats!

JNA

Banned
I'm not sure who their D Coordinator is but how do you not blitz the shit out of rodgers on those third and long plays, particularly that 3rd and 15? The fuck was he thinking? The guy could barely move!

Blitzing Rodgers hurt or not is still basically a death wish.

I wanted Dallas to win too but that Dez catch wasn't even a catch. It wasn't even nothing like Calvin's catch as Dez didn't even have real control of the ball during the steps.

andthebeatgoeson

I hope Christie somehow gets the Republican nomination so he can get absolutely annihilated. What a corrupt ahole.
Isn't the point of a northeast republican getting nomination is to try and swing a state or two? No way anybody in NY, NJ or PA goes for him giving hand jobs to JJ.

Was there really any doubt the Packers were moving on? I mean they were up against a team lead by Romo, the outcome was decided before the game even started.

cajunator

Banned
come to think of it, I didnt even watch the last super bowl when the Pats were playing. Like at all. I just assume it went down like 18-1

Mrbob

Haha Cowboys fans crying about the Bryant play. That wasn't a catch according to the rule. The ball popped out of his hands.

eznark

Banned

Except in the 4th quarter when magically he was healed.

he was pulling a Jordan the whole time!

Top Bottom