• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

WedgeX

Banned
:jnfuckingc

iboJkLaJJfXWIp.png

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys only have themselves to blame, sucks Dez couldn't secure the catch but there were other opportunities in the ball game.

Hopeful that the team can re-sign some key players, bring back the coaches, and continue to rebuild the defense.

Sephzilla

I think Dallas fans should also remember that they were gifted an early touchdown in this game with a phantom PI call. Plus Green Bay had a pretty much guaranteed TD taken off the board because apparently nobody on the Dallas defense did anything worth a penalty during the Lang incident

oneHeero

I'd feel a lot better about the cowboys if they get another quality D lineman and another Safety and CB.
This will be huge, if we can get 1 blue chip pick on defense it would help a ton. Especially at safety, Wilcox got better but he takes a lot of bad angles.

Cloudy

Banned
The ball is bobbling the entire time as he's going down. That's not considered having control by the rule. It's not rocket science here guys.

He caught the ball with 2 hands and the bobble was because he re-adjusted it trying to score. It's a shit rule and the outrage over this will get it changed...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The real thing people need to analyze from that play was Romo ignoring the wide open guy in the flat on 4th down and instead chucking it deep.

Heysoos

I wish we had a pass rusher. Seahawks defense is going to absolutely eat up this hobbled Packers O if Rodgers doesn't get healthier by next week.

Cowboys only have themselves to blame, sucks Dez couldn't secure the catch but there were other opportunities in the ball game.

Hopeful that the team can re-sign some key players, bring back the coaches, and continue to rebuild the defense.

End of the first half was really killer.

This game showed a lot of what Cowboys fans are used to, dumb mistakes. We were really lucky it didn't cost us the game last week, this week not so lucky.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
That isn't specific to this game. I just think that is a ton of time allowed to be eaten off the clock in general. Especially if you consider the quarterback could just run backwards while being blocked to eat more time during the play.

I don't even know why a team that is ahead is even allowed to get the ball at all at the end of the game. Don't they have enough points as it is?

TheFatOne

The real thing people need to analyze from that play was Romo ignoring the wide open guy in the flat on 4th down and instead chucking it deep.

Can't fault Romo for that play. He threw a great ball, and Dez snatched it easily. Was a good decision even if you had an open guy in the flat.

eznark

Banned
That isn't specific to this game. I just think that is a ton of time allowed to be eaten off the clock in general. Especially if you consider the quarterback could just run backwards while being blocked to eat more time during the play.

Have you ever watched football?

Thank God I'll have at least two teams I like in the conference championship.

If it was Cowboys/Patriots I would have boycotted the damn super bowl. My two least favorite teams and Katy Perry? I'm out.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
You have to maintain control doing to the ground, that simply didn't happen
He had control and stretched for the GL. Two feet and an elbow. I feel bad they took that great play at a huge moment away from Dez. He's the best WR in the game IMO.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I actually think it's a good rule. Otherwise everyone would reach out rather than secure the ball. Dez took a risk and it failed for him.

Top Bottom