• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

zero_suit

Luck. It's over. Come home.

andrew-luck-bald-nbc-1.jpg

Damn

TheFatOne

Exactly, they put it in the hands of Brady. If Luck is in the upper echelon like everyone here says, then he should be able to handle the same responsibility right!!

Unfair comparison. Pats game planed that way to go after a specific Ravens weakness. Broncos secondary is far superior to that of the Ravens.

Only packer fans should be happy with them winning. Dallas would have been more interesting against Seattle next week. I still think seattle wins but I think now it's a Seattle blowout as their defense kills Rogers

eznark

Banned
Only packer fans should be happy with them winning. Dallas would have been more interesting against Seattle next week. I still think seattle wins but I think now it's a Seattle blowout as their defense kills Rogers

Interesting thoughts from a Cowboy's fan

njean777

No I'm happy. Eagles fan here.

squicken

I'm not convinced on Luck. He has a Favre streak in him in a bad way. Makes too many terrible decisions for a qb of his talent and skill level.

Luck can't play it safe and live to fight another day. If they don't score they don't win. As their defense starts getting better, his turnovers will go down

TheFatOne

Pats were down almost the entire game, that's why.

They weren't going to run much on them even if they were up. It was going to be quick passes by Brady all day to take advantage of those corners.
Luck. It's over. Come home.

andrew-luck-bald-nbc-1.jpg

Nah brah. He just needs to talk to Welkers doctor and he's set.

Luck can't play it safe and live to fight another day. If they don't score they don't win. As their defense starts getting better, his turnovers will go down

This is a very fair/good point.

JCizzle

Kinda disappointing that Pagano hasn't done a better job. Rex would have done a better job working magic with nothing IMO.

_woLf

SEA WR Paul Richardson tore his ACL.

This sucks, but I am SLIGHTLY less worried about it given how well Kearse and ADB are playing. If Lockette can keep his temper down and avoid bonehead penalties I think he's a decent option...and hopefully Norwood shows up.

Either way, I really hope people realize how badly injuries have hurt the Seahawks this year. I can't imagine how good they'd be if they had only 10 people on IR.

JABEE

We all know Peg Leg Aaron is our last hope. If the Seahawks love America they will lose on purpose.

Course I remember seeing something yesterday implicating Cheatin' in 9/11 so I doubt they love America.
America needs a hero more than ever. That's for sure.

Hopefully the Old Man takes out the Pats before Peg Leg is even needed.

Packers played possibly their worst game at Home of the season and eeked out a win. I'll take it.

Next week:

- Clay Matthews' assignment is an ILB Spy on Wilson every snap.
- Use Neal, Perry, Peppers, and Barrington to squeeze the edges.
- Short passes all day.
- 2RB/2TE sets more frequently.
- Use Tretter in jumbo protection/run block sets.
- RBs worked into the passing game. Put Harris on the field you tubby slut.

It will be a 60-minute fight. Need to play better.

squicken

Kinda disappointing that Pagano hasn't done a better job. Rex would have done a better job working magic with nothing IMO.

To his credit they are very good vs the scrub teams. But usually helpless vs good offenses. Just don't have any elite talent on front 7

Packers played possibly their worst game at Home of the season and geeked out a win. I'll take it.

Next week:

- Clay Matthews' assignment is an ILB Spy on Wilson every snap.
- Use Neal, Perry, Peppers, and Barrington to squeeze the edges.
- Short passes all day.
- 2RB/2TE sets more frequently.
- Use Tretter in jumbo protection/run block sets.
- RBs worked into the passing game. Put Harris on the field you tubby slut.

where does brad jones fit into this?

Top Bottom