• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Milchjon

:jnc

B7GZSJuCMAIzS80.jpg

Luck is a hero.

Tommy > Jimmy > Luck >>>>>>>> all the other shits.

Marshawn Lynch missed an entire year.

Must be a huge pussy.

I have a friend who works for a nightclub in Vegas, and said when Marshawn came in he almost got into a fight with the entire security team. Basically he took out weed and rolled a joint inside of the club and of course weed isn't legal in Vegas, so they told him to stop and he just wouldn't. So his body guards, and the Marquee (club) guards were going at it, while Shawn just like fuck yall I'm get my smoke on.

eznark

Banned
I have a friend who works for a nightclub in Vegas, and said when Marshawn came in he almost got into a fight with the entire security team. Basically he took out weed and rolled a joint inside of the club and of course weed isn't legal in Vegas, so they told him to stop and he just wouldn't. So his body guards, and the Marquee (club) guards were going at it, while Shawn just like fuck yall I'm get my smoke on.

brah this story is tits bro

Colasante

Apparently Rod Marinelli is heading to the Buccaneers to become their defensive coordinator. Along with the hiring of Dirk Koetter, pretty great additions.

When they asked him to stop, did he say "thanks for asking"

- Cut Brad Jones
- Don't use someone that hasn't played all year in a NFCCG
Don't care.

They've been using Jones, Hawk, and Williams all year long but that doesn't excuse them.
Harris was used in SF playoff game played great. Starks was used in 2010 run, also played great.

Harris has the skill set they need in short pass game. Lacy needs rest.

Mrbob

Ugh that sucks. Window already closing. The two coordinator moves were big in the turnaround. He coached up a bunch of nobodies

Yeah Marinara might be a shit head coach, but he is a great d coordinator. Reminds me now of how he left the Bears. Phil Emery, former Bears GM, asked Marinelli to sit on head coach interviews between Arians, Gase, and Trestman. He said Arians was the best candidate by far and Emery decides to hire Trestman. Then Marinara bolts to Dallas. Another reason why Phil isn't GM anymore!

Top Bottom