• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Arc

Sounds like revisionist history. Have heard nothing but great things about Talib even when he was on his way out. No off field issues, and most guys loved him.

I could be wrong. But I remember some boneheaded games with Talib. The Panthers game last year stands out. Not to mention he could never stay healthy in the playoffs.

TheFatOne

Manning about to choke this game away. If the Broncos have suddenly morphed their offensive philosophy why is Manning chucking the ball all over the field against a horrendous run defense? All that talk about the Broncos becoming more of a running team was simply bullshit. They ran as a way to hide Manning.

Why the fuck is Sanders looking for a flag? No one even touched him that's how clean he got of the line.

Bread

Banned
Sounds like revisionist history. Have heard nothing but great things about Talib even when he was on his way out. No off field issues, and most guys loved him.
The only issue anyone could possibly have with Talib is that he spent too much time off the field in important games. He always played great for us, and Browner has not come close to matching that.

Tom Penny

Colts using their brains and running the St Louis strategy. Make Manning beat you on throws over the top to the outside. He hit Thomas earlier but that's what you have to do.

KaYotiX

Banned
B7GklxDIYAAd4rh.jpg:large

HELL YEAH!!!!

Sorry for doubting you Rodgers and Cobb......please forgive me.

Top Bottom