• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

No, fuck these Rob Lowe commercials.

ZwUjUeD.jpg

TheFatOne

I could be wrong. But I remember some boneheaded games with Talib. The Panthers game last year stands out. Not to mention he could never stay healthy in the playoffs.

Ohh I thought you meant off the field stuff. Yea there were a couple of guys who gave Talib issues, and he could be hot tempered.

Dragon

Banned
All QBs take something for pain so they can remain in the game. Never seen Favre crying about being hit or begging for tons of calls. Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, and Rivers all do it.

Thanks for avoiding my question. Favre literally cried. Your definition is dumb.

h1nch

Talib is really a plant by Bellichick to weaken the Broncos D at this moment and ensure an easier conference championship game for the Pats.

I miss the 2nd half of Ravens/Pats last night but wasn't Eevis getting flagged left and right?

I want Sherman/Vontae Davis!

And I wouldn't change our two safeties for anyone!

TheFatOne

Definitely, no question. Revis and Talib would've freed up McCourty from having to act as Browner's guardian angel.

My dream is that for some strange reason the Broncos cut Talib, and the Pats nab him for cheap. Imaging Talib, Revis, Browner as your corners with Arrington playing the fourth option. Would be insane.

Top Bottom