• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

That's what the press does, fucks up the timing. You guys used to do this to PeyPey all the time lol.

But yeah, there are some that would've been easy TDs.

Yeah Peyton has always sucked against teams with effective press coverage. Patriots, San Diego back when he was with the Colts. Even when he still had the arm, didnt matter.

Bread

Banned
I don't think he's overthrowing them. I think the Colts press coverage is really bothering the Denver WRs. It's completely screwing up their timing. Exact same thing the Seahawks did in the Superbowl.

Denver needs to adjust their offensive gameplan or they're going to lose.

EDIT: The last throw was an overthrow but Sanders was well covered and it had no chance anyway. Bad play call.
He knows that they are being pressed, you can't excuse his overthrows because he hasn't made adjustments.

Oozer3993

I don't think he's overthrowing them. I think the Colts press coverage is really bothering the Denver WRs. It's completely screwing up their timing. Exact same thing the Seahawks did in the Superbowl.

Denver needs to adjust their offensive gameplan or they're going to lose.

EDIT: The last throw was an overthrow but Sanders was well covered and it had no chance anyway. Bad play call.

Yeah, most of his deep throws today have been very close. On a couple, I think the receiver could have made a play, but the timing was off enough due to the jams at the line of scrimmage to keep the receiver from getting close enough.

Grexeno

"Andrew Luck has to be careful with his decision making here."

Andrew Luck proceeds to not be careful with his decision making.

Top Bottom