• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Bread

Banned
It's crazy because the WRs have typically been open on these throws. If Manning hit any of those 5+ attempts they would have gone for a TD.

h1nch

Manning looks awful. Overthrowing every deep ball.

I don't think he's overthrowing them. I think the Colts press coverage is really bothering the Denver WRs. It's completely screwing up their timing. Exact same thing the Seahawks did in the Superbowl.

Denver needs to adjust their offensive gameplan or they're going to lose.

EDIT: The last throw was an overthrow but Sanders was well covered and it had no chance anyway. Bad play call.

Peyton's washed.

It's so sad to see the greats continue to hack away at their sports when they're so clearly physically unable to.

Like Willie Mays chasing ghosts in the outfield

I don't think he's overthrowing them. I think the Colts press coverage is really bothering the Denver WRs. It's completely screwing up their timing. Exact same thing the Seahawks did in the Superbowl.

Denver needs to adjust their offensive gameplan or they're going to lose.

EDIT: The last throw was an overthrow but Sanders was well covered and it had no chance anyway. Bad play call.

Stop making sense. People forget it's a TEAM game lol

Spinluck

It's crazy because the WRs have typically been open on these throws. If Manning hit any of those 5+ attempts they would have gone for a TD.

That's what the press does, fucks up the timing. You guys used to do this to PeyPey all the time lol.

But yeah, there are some that would've been easy TDs.

TheFatOne

Again Manning needs to check his ego and call a run play every time. If they lose two yards on the first run so be it run again. This Colts team hasn't been able to stop the run this game or all season.

Top Bottom