• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

untitled-8lsr3p.gif

Duxxy3

Only if he plays well against the Pats if they make it there. He's been absolutely horrendous against the Pats, and looks completely lost against Belichick.

Every up and coming AFC quarterback should be forced to play against Belichick in the playoffs. It tooks years for Peyton to break through that wall.

I don't think they've been worried since clinching home field.

I thought they were legit worried about Ravens, and rightfully so after what we witness yesterday. Ravens took it to them, kind of like how the Mavs took it to the Spurs, and it was easy sailing after that for the Spurs.

No way. You'd be crazy to want to play this guy instead of 2015 Peyton that isn't even confident enough to run five open yards for a first.

Man Bill has Luck number like we have Kaep =)

Bsigg12

Manning has to be done right? The last 4 weeks have been the writing on the wall.

This damn game is depressing with how bad we're playing.

h1nch

Fuck. I knew I didn't feel good about it today. Game over?

If Denver can answer with a TD on this next drive then the game is still very much on.

Another 3 and out or a turnover? Then yeah they're probably done, unless there's a freak injury to a key Colts player.

Spinluck

Great drive, but come the fuck on guys. Quit with the penalties

Also, PeyPey losing his arm = tree falling on a black families house.

Confirmed racist, confirmed.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I hope the Colts realize that the team still needs work, even if they make it to the AFCCG or Owl. Luck with a great team around him would be ridiculous.

Top Bottom