• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

JABEE

lol @ Pagano. When you have Luck that's basically all you need to do as HC.
Luck is a Superstar.

Imagine Luck with Arians as his coach. It's a shame they had to let him go.

Peyton has looked like garbage today.

Brady and Manning are done it seems.

Kintaco

Why did people believe the Broncos were a lock? I knew they would choke. They didn't look good going into the playoffs, I don't care if they're a better team than last year (its all on paper anyway.) Fuxk this shit!:(

Why did people believe the Broncos were a lock? I knew they would choke. They didn't look good going into the playoffs, I don't care if they're a better team than last year (its all on paper anyway.) Fuxk this shit!:(
People thought the Colts were awful...

I was one of those people! If they can beat the Pats, I will be happy to be wrong!

h1nch

I fucking can't stand how the NFL goes to commercial, comes back to show the kick off, and then goes back to another commercial. That shit should be illegal...

squicken

It has been all Luck though for the last couple of years, now there seem to be some more guys around him that can actually help him.

Seattle and NE would absolutely jam it down the defenses' throat, but Luck can play in a shootout

Not that this game is over, but if Peyton is done, it's over

If the Broncos get eliminated, I'll still root for Sherman or Brady, but would be happy with the Colts winning too (Trent Truck getting a ring!)

Just pls not the Packers. If they win, Dom Capers won't be fired until he dies. Have mercy on GBGAF

Top Bottom