• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I thought they were going to treat that as though it was a muffed punt but I guess not...

INT though.

NOW FUCKING CAPITALIZE ON IT.

Though, if they continue to play like they have, they sure as shit wouldn't beat NE.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
One thing I've noticed a ton in these playoffs:

3rd-and-1, chuck it 30 yards downfield. I've lost count at how many times it has happened.

TheFatOne

Is a third and long jump ball a bad decision?
Depends on the situation. One on one against one of you top receivers I have no issue. Throwing it into a crowd of guys like that is also a mistake for me. Small chance they quickly block the receiver for a big run back.

rando14

Best player in football lolol.

Way too many idiotic decisions like that one to be close to Rodgers' jock strap. It's like people have short term memory because he's playing well today and forget the shitty games he's had this season and his boneheaded picks .

He takes two steps forward, then one step back

eznark

Banned
B7GSV4vIAAId1Lh.jpg:large

Ryan/Rodgers 2016

JCizzle

Best player in football lolol.

Way too many idiotic decisions like that one to be close to Rodgers' jock strap. It's like people have short term memory because he's playing well today and forget the shitty games he's had this season and his boneheaded picks .
He isn't some puny QB like Rodgers, don't see him crying about tweaking his calf!

squicken

Depends on the situation. One on one against one of you top receivers I have no issue. Throwing it into a crowd of guys like that is also a mistake for me. Small chance they quickly block the receiver for a big run back.

yeah the first one I thought was fine, but that was 4 on 2. I like throwing jump balls but agree it has to be at least 50/50

Top Bottom