• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Kusagari

I don't know why people thought the Colts would get destroyed unless Peyton magically reverted back to how he looked in the early season.

This Peyton would struggle to beat anyone.

TheFatOne

Running game for the Colts doing work right now.
People were saying they were going to get destroyed today.

As you should know Colts don't have the coaching staff to beat the pats. These coaches don't scare me one bit, and the Colts match up so poorly against the Pats. If the Pats don't win against the Colts it would be the second biggest Pats choke job. They are better than the Colts in every phase of the game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Those people were idiots then. If it matters any I picked the Colts. This is exactly the type of game I expected Peyton to have today. Not saying I know everything, but Im not sure why people thought the Colts would get blown out based on his history in the cold and how shitty he's played recently

I think its just silly to say the Colts would have no chance when they still have Andrew Luck. It wasn't like the Patriots defense played amazing against the Ravens.

Now the Broncos would have no shot. Peyton is done.

Tom Penny

Luck is just clutch. Best I've ever seen. He feels no pressure

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Dragon

Banned
Those people were idiots then. If it matters any I picked the Colts. This is exactly the type of game I expected Peyton to have today. Not saying I know everything, but Im not sure why people thought the Colts would get blown out based on the Broncos recent play and how shitty Mannings is in the cold

The Colts have done jack shit against good teams under Andrew Luck.

Top Bottom