• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

TheFatOne

Honestly you know when I knew the Broncos were fucked. When Tabris started seriously rooting for them. He's the kiss of death for a team. Was absolutely hilarious watching Vancouver get man handled by the Bruins while Tabris talked all that shit. It was especially awesome once they started rioting.

Spinluck

It's a game of match ups. Ravens match up very well against the Pats, and the Colts do not. Look at all the teams the Pats have lost to recently. They all had coaches who could outcoach Belichick. Of course the teams have to play well at the end of the day, but the coaches have played a big part in the Pats loses. This year the teams that have given the Pats trouble are those that can run the ball effectively. The colts don't have that, and the Pats can absolutely take out TY and Wayne all game.

:lol

You guys won't have to worry about Wayne.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Hey look! There's a Big Bang Theory marathon on TBS. I'm not even bothering watching the defense fuck it up these last 4 mintues.

Least the Bronco's didn't blow it on my Birthday this year. Completely pathetic performance by our offense, which is supposed to be fantastic, and an "as expected" performance by our usually pathetic Defense.

JambiBum

I mean I never think the Colts can be the Pats in the playoffs. I'm just hoping for a good game at this point. Hell I was hoping for a close game in this one and we might actually win so who knows.

Top Bottom