• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
So sort of a strange question, but I guess during the pre game show on NBC they had a camera shot of some people fishing on a pier, one of which might have been my brother. Wondering if anyone knows of any way to get hold of that in video or gif form?
Go to nbc sports site and start stream from beginning?

i like collinsworth but he is becoming more and more of a talking head.

early in the game on a wussle scramble: HE JUST KEEPS PLAYS ALIVE!
late in the 3rd on a throw away: RUSSEL DOES SUCH A GOOD JOB ON KNOWING WHEN TO GIVE UP ON A PLAY AND LIVE ANOTHER DOWN, YOUNG GUYS DONT DO THIS!

just now: the seahawks DONT. MISS. TACKLES. (play before there were 3 missed tackles on lacy)

squicken

So sort of a strange question, but I guess during the pre game show on NBC they had a camera shot of some people fishing on a pier, one of which might have been my brother. Wondering if anyone knows of any way to get hold of that in video or gif form?

The game will be up on Game Rewind tomorrow. If the shot was during the game, it will be on the stream

Spinluck

It could happen if they get home field and stay healthy.

But those are big fucking ifs...

Obviously barring injury or something. But did seattle really lose that much, a few defensive players but the core should still be there. Offense looking great, yes it is GB but still.

This is the team with the best chance to repeat I have seen in a long while. They are my pick for preseason choice to win it all.

Holy shit what an amazing commercial!!!!

Believe me when I say I realize how stacked SEA is, I already picked them to make it to the NFCC this year. But as good as the team is, their offense isn't all that, I can see them losing because of it.

rando14

late in the 3rd on a throw away: RUSSEL DOES SUCH A GOOD JOB ON KNOWING WHEN TO GIVE UP ON A PLAY AND LIVE ANOTHER DOWN, YOUNG GUYS DONT DO THIS!

just now: the seahawks DONT. MISS. TACKLES. (play before there were 3 missed tackles on lacy)

I love the passion you have for my team!! :')

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The problem with green bay is their defense, as we're seeing tonight. People keep overlooking that fact when talking about the packers.

Their O-Line looks to be ass too. Rodgers is a great QB but that doesn't matter at all if he doesn't have time to throw.

He used to suck when he first started his analyst career, and then he improved and really worked when he first replaced Madden. Now he's just comfortable and getting lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom