• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this stupid kicker rule. No wonder they don't get any respect, they're god damn pussies! Talk about all the QB protection, but at least they can be sacked, you can't touch a kicker!

Yea but it's not that hard to avoid the kicker when you now you won't get there in time for a block. Now if the guy is diving to block the punt and hit the kicker yea that's hard....

Doorman

I'll grant them "running into the kicker" on that one, but being called for roughing for falling over backwards after being shoved, I think that call was kind of bullshit.

bionic77

Agreed, but we will never get the benefit of the doubt from the refs until we win a SuperBowl.

We should just play ball and let the calls go wherever they may go.
What?

They never call that. If the kicker gets hit you get a flag. Just don't be a retard and stay away from him.

JABEE

:buttfumblepost
The first part might be worthy, but the second part is definitely not worthy of derision. The Eagles are a pretty good team.

And I'm talking about NFL championships, not NFC Championship appearances. They mean nothing to me now. I was too young to remember the Redskins being good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom