• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-5e1uqj.gif

jakncoke

Banned
The Eagles have three NFL championships that mean about as much as those Super Bowls mean now. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but the Eagles are a good team in a bad division.

The ones where you just had to just be #1 in your conference to get into the NFL championship count as much as todays SB?

brentech

I actually have only seen Suh doubled once. There has been a couple plays I wasn't able to locate him though. Definitely not doubled on any of those plays.

JABEE

The ones where you just had to just be #1 in your conference to get into the NFL championship count as much as todays SB?
They were the best. The 1960 team was the only team to beat Lombardi's Packers in the NFL Championship game.

My point is that it doesn't mean anything for what is happening today.

You're so fast it's crazy.

Gamble worked out, but you take the points there. Hopefully it's a good boost to the O's morale.

That's exactly why you go for it. This offense needs to get going. The reverse is that turning the ball over on downs could have ended the game from a momentum standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom