• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Woah....Tate caught that? Impressive, even if it was for naught.

Thanks for the penalties Lions, it's like Schwartz never left!

squicken

good evening, you fucks. looks like Stafford is slinging it pretty good? Just now watching but numbers are solid #restoretheroar

Doorman

I'm....not sure why Tate seemed so angry at himself walking off the field for that one. Was he expecting to elude the three tacklers right near him and run the extra 15 yards he needed? Props for high standards I guess, but man.

I'm with Gruden, that coverage screamed "Sure here's the field goal!"

...at the same time it's not like the secondary has proven they can be trusted to man up on Megatron either.

Good things tonight:

Stafford looks confident and better than he has in some time
Secondary isn't blowing coverage left and right so far

Bad things tonight:

THE PENALTIES OH GOD WHY

I'm....not sure why Tate seemed so angry at himself walking off the field for that one. Was he expecting to elude the three tacklers right near him and run the extra 15 yards he needed? Props for high standards I guess, but man.

This is the same dude that layed the fuck out Lee two years ago.

cdyhybrid

Just realized he's not in Seattle anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom