• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

FUCKING BOO.

You've got a minute, two timeouts, and (in theory) one of the best receiving corps you've ever had. Make a halftime play for some points, you hacks.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yards:

Lions -- 227
Giants -- 74

Lions only up by 7.

Narag

lol watching Draft Day

Seahawks GM to the Seahawks coach: Who's the most desperate person you know?

Cut to Cleveland, home of the Browns.

Yards:

Lions -- 227
Giants -- 74

Lions only up by 7.

Pathetic. Gotta say we're looking like the Lions of the last few years: offensive sparks of brilliance mixed with puzzling 3 and outs and nonstop penalties. I still think the roughing the passing penalty was bullshit and it led to a Giants TD but still, we're blowing this.

I thought you became a hockey fan this year? when you showed up in NHL GAF during the finals

Yes I wasn't officially a Hockey fan until I posted in the gaf thread. In fact it was that thread that made a fan. I accidentally popped in their one day and was like I like the Kings now. That's exactly what happened.

21 does not equal 30 strong!

I meant to hit the 2 but I'm in class and the teach either suspects I am not listening or he wants my dick. Not sure yet.

cajunator

Banned
Giants are terrible, Lions are trying their best to keep it close.

considering my team blew a large lead late in the second quarter and ended up losing , I cant say much right now lol. I think it kind of sucks that most of the league didnt have divisional games to start and we had to go on the road to a hated rival that would have taken it to the last seconds whether our defense was good or not (like last year). Pats, as much as I detest them, they got screwed like that too. Pittsburgh almost fell into the same.
Divisional games should be a bit later once the teams have had a chance to settle in and find their seasonal identity. But schedule is what it is. Cant change it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The other side of making up for the Ray Rice fiasco is reinstating these players for comparatively minor offenses.

It'll get done. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom