• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8haYtUegZnZS.gif

gutshot

So, the server gave shitty service, abandoned the table and didn't bring Shady's friends their order? They then went to the media to shit on McCoy by posting the receipt online and publicly shit on their paying celebrity customer.

Those guys seem like assholes.

Best part is the server being surprised when he got only 20 cents and saying he thought they were cool, but then proceeding to share how he didn't get their drink order, forgot their appetizer and ignored them once their food came out.

Like I said, idiot.

squicken

Eli gives signal to change route, WR doesn't change route.. = INT.

My question is... Why do teams with shit receivers even have complicated shit like that in the first place? I mean Romo/Eli defenders always say "well it's the receiver fault" which very well might be true, but why are these offensive coordinators even putting these shit receivers into those situations.

Gruden is a big believer in the college system of packaged plays and short play calls. It's funny about the Browns, b/c one of the issues for Manziel was dealing with lengthy play calls and snaps under center. So Hoyer struggles with the same thing yesterday until they go no huddle shotgun, with hand signals instead of 15 word play calls

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The miscommunications always happen to Randle or the new guys. That's on the coaches.

I'm curious how our O will look when (if) Beckham gets back and is in there with Cruz. It would be nice to have two receivers that know all the reads and checks.

Draxal is right on the money though, the OL is an abomination. Granted, this Lions DL is one of the best in the league, but they have struggled everywhere.

Narag

Everyone's excited to play for the Browns in this too. I've never had a movie test my suspension of disbelief like this one.

squicken

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11491428/nfl-players-association-vote-revised-drug-policy

One late sticking point is that the league has received complaints and concerns from owners regarding possible reinstatement for recently suspended players such as Josh Gordon of the Cleveland Browns and Wes Welker of the Denver Broncos, who would not have been suspended under the proposed policy. Those owners were displeased that a new agreement would not necessarily alter the standing of their own suspended players.

Rooneys stalling already won them a game. Why still complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom