• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow.

Can't overturn on those views.

Eli gives signal to change route, WR doesn't change route.. = INT.

My question is... Why do teams with shit receivers even have complicated shit like that in the first place? I mean Romo/Eli defenders always say "well it's the receiver fault" which very well might be true, but why are these offensive coordinators even putting these shit receivers into those situations.

slabrock

Banned
Man tomorrow has the Iphone news, tmz coverup, drug test vote, Destiny, and the Captain America movie comes out on Blu Ray. Busy day

Greg

Ha , Eli "What the fuck! God Dammit!"

Need that GIF.
image.php

JABEE

cajunator

Banned
Is he? Is he really? The OC isn't throwing the ball

while true, theres osmething going on with schemes when a veteran QB suddenly has this kind of trouble again. Eli isnt an idiot. He knows how to play football. True he throws a lot of pics but that offense has clearly been struggling to learn a new system.
My question is, what exactly are they trying to do thats proving so difficult?

Draxal

while true, theres osmething going on with schemes when a veteran QB suddenly has this kind of trouble again. Eli isnt an idiot. He knows how to play football. True he throws a lot of pics but that offense has clearly been struggling to learn a new system.
My question is, what exactly are they trying to do thats proving so difficult?

Reese has two starter quality offensive lineman on this team. I can't blame the oc, what a horrific job done by Reese.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was up 85 coming into tonight in fantasy. My opponent has Stafford, Megatron, Jennings, and Ellington.

I am legit nervous. I am down to a 36 point lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom