• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

one thing i don't understand about the legion of boom nickname: richard sherman is the pussiest "shut down corner" in the league since deion sanders. dude avoids contact at all costs. so why the legion of "boom"? he doesn't hit you. the safeties will obviously come up but dick and Player Y (whoever the other CB is) have nothing boomy about them!
I can at least think of two or three big hits from Dick Sherman, and I can only picture Deion ankle tackles.

So no.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
one thing i don't understand about the legion of boom nickname: richard sherman is the pussiest "shut down corner" in the league since deion sanders. dude avoids contact at all costs. so why the legion of "boom"? he doesn't hit you. the safeties will obviously come up but dick and Player Y (whoever the other CB is) have nothing boomy about them!

FMT!

Tony Dungy just compared Joe Montana to Russell Wilson because of Wilson's "clutchness" in a game, what are your thoughts on the matter?

Kam has enough boom to cover the rest.

ShaneB

Here we go! Kickoff! Woooo. Football! It's the first game of the season and it already feels like a massive game! NFL!

Bowser

What's everyone drinking tonight?!

Got this on deck:

the_crisp_can.jpg

What I'm looking for from the Packers D:

* is Daniels really legit?
* what does Peppers have left in the tank?
* is Burnett actually shit, or was he just pretending last year?
* Hyde/Dix. Any good yet?
* Davon House -- camp legend, or actual good player? (I already know the answer to this, and it ends in tears)
* Brad Jones -- injury? Please?
* BJ Raji -- HAHAHAHAHAHA

What I'm looking for from the Packers O:

* please don't get Rodgers killed, thank you
* same deal with Lacy

JABEE

Kam Chancellor is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom