• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken and BBQ sauce on a pizza is gross
fu8P51yl.jpg

RBH

If you’re one of the 25 million people in North America that play fantasy football, we have some great news for you, too. The NFL app is now connected to NFL.com and CBS Sports.com fantasy leagues, so no matter where you battle your friends for fantasy bragging rights, you can conveniently keep tabs on your teams with Xbox One.

We know how important it is for you to follow and track your fantasy teams and player performances in real-time, and the NFL app on Xbox One makes that experience seamless, delivering content that’s important to you to the best screen in your home. The NFL app’s customizable, fan-friendly user interface, combined with real-time scoring updates and unparalleled content via our partnership with the NFL, means only Xbox One can deliver the definitive fantasy football experience to your television.

Also beginning today, fans who participate in ESPN Fantasy Football – the industry’s most popular fantasy football game – will be able to track their leagues through the official ESPN app on Xbox One. The new feature allows users to view their team match-ups, standings and scoreboards in real time. Updates will also be viewable via Snap Mode, allowing users to multitask by snapping updates of their fantasy football team onto the right side of the screen while continuing to play their favorite game or watch Live TV.
http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/ent-nfl-on-xbox-one-2014

linkboy

There's not a team I despise more than Seattle, can't wait until they crash and burn, it's going to be epic.

Go Green bay.

And a serious fuck you to beartooth NBC and charter. Not only is my NBC still standard def (because it's a lot power station and they weren't required to switch to HD and I've gotten nothing but audio skips since switching from DirecTV to charter).

Shit pisses me off.

We made it through another offseason!

FOOOOOOOTTTBBBBBAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I love all of you! I am so happy right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom