• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

refs bailing out the saints. that was a bullshit OPI call. that's never called and the drive before boldin got mugged with the CB not turned around and no flag.

not surprised since i knew this garbage would happen

Tamanon

Banned
Jets thugging it up.

LOL at the announcers acting like Babin doesn't have penalties like that, dude was getting one almost every game when he was on the Jags.

Purdy

Why not pass on 3rd down, your past 3 passes got that yardage is not for a dumb OPI and drop =/, instead a silly run

squicken

DeCastro just stood there...

Seriously? While I agree with the fundamentals of it, Jets fans are gonna catch shit for rooting for their team now? Can't win for losing.

I don't want the players to quit, but as a fan I never have a problem with an awful team losing games for better picks

That's typical Steelers luck on that play. Should have been a sack, turns into a 6 yard gain. Of course that should have been 4th after that.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I hate that the Falcons are winning today as that just means a greater chance of not making huge changes we need to actually be great vs mediocre.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I don't want the players to quit, but as a fan I never have a problem with an awful team losing games for better picks
All day I've heard analysts talk about how embarrassing it is that there are more Steelers fans than Jets fans at the game today. So what do they expect fans to do? Show up to root against their own team? You don't get to bash a fanbase from both sides.

Top Bottom