• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jets will win either way.

Draft pick or game
I'd be more excited if we had anyone that knew how to draft talent. Even if they end up with the top pick, they'll take Jameis Winston, who's destined to be a bust of Jamarcus Russell proportions.

Purdy

Seriously? Russell ain't tall and his wife sleeps around but he'll never lose games for you!!

Kaep has lost quite a few for SF, in huge moments too

The two most important ones he has supposedly lost he was one of the lone factors we were still in them.

That said currently Russel performs better in a better system.

LJ11

Man, 2 timeouts but you blow 14 seconds trying to line up and then force a throw into triple coverage. Good job.

Seriously? Russell ain't tall and his wife sleeps around but he'll never lose games for you!!

Kaep has lost quite a few for SF, in huge moments too

the only thing i'd take from wussle is he is more willing to run whereas kap has seemed to stop wanting to run for whatever reason. wussle is one of the luckiest QB's ive ever seen with regards to turnovers, so if you could guarantee me that luck would always be there then it's more of a question!

Fantomex

He is getting jittery whenever he doesn't get the ball out in rhythm to read #1 or 2. He knows the pressure is coming. He doesn't make these dumb throws against teams that aren't pressuring him (Chargers, Bears, Raiders).

If he had a great tight end or RB that could catch he would be more composed at knowing he could dink it off.

I think this game is proof that even Romo in a wheelchair would still be better than Weeden. What were we thinking when we signed him?

rando14

the only thing i'd take from wussle is he is more willing to run whereas kap has seemed to stop wanting to run for whatever reason. wussle is one of the luckiest QB's ive ever seen with regards to turnovers, so if you could guarantee me that luck would always be there then it's more of a question!

Better to be lucky than good my man!! :cool:

cajunator

Banned
Brees isnt bad but what kind of help is he getting? Colston cant catch an absolutely perfectly thrown ball. Goodwin is crumpling. Payton isnt running Ingram enough. Brees has zero help.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters

Russ and Kaep both do more to keep their teams in games that people can admit. Without them both teams would be in even bigger trouble.

Better to be lucky than good my man!! :cool:

agreed! that's why i said if i could guarantee his luck would continue then its a true question. once we have my main man brian billick as HC next year kap will be put into a better position to succeed. seachickens give wussle easy reads and basic plays to make

Top Bottom