• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Tampa is making this a real game.

Oh god. Time for the 2nd half...
H071r2o.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
If the Falcons can't even handle the Bucs we need whole sale changes.

Just go HAM Mr Blank and cut ties with everyone in the front office and coaching staff.

Evans still beastin.

Hope the Bucs win to get all the steam out of the Falcons so they'll be deflated when the Browns and Josh Gordon play them in a couple weeks.

I still can't believe Colston dropped that pass....could be game changing, and now with Lewis gone....it's going to take a miracle or a collapse from the 49ers.

Pimpwerx

Mike Evans is such a fucking stud. In a decent offense he'd be right in the middle of the OROTY discussion.

He made Manziel. JFF was fun to watch, but he's incredibly inefficient without Evans. I remember posting during the first game I saw him play his freshman year that he was going to be playing on Sundays. You can't teach size. PEACE.

eznark

Banned
He was a wide receiver he was so good at running his first year. They need some bootlegs to counter their line

They've done a good job freezing the linebackers with read option-esque action and dives out of the shotgun. Keep freezing the interior and hitting short routes. Control the ball. The problem with bootlegs is that Detroit has a ton of speed at their ends so it's going to give guys like Ansah free shots.

The second quarter they were the better team. No need to get Tannehill killed.

cajunator

Banned
I still can't believe Colston dropped that pass....could be game changing, and now with Lewis gone....it's going to take a miracle or a collapse from the 49ers.

Basically yeah. Saints play sluggish for some reason. Im used to seeing a certain tempo that just isnt there.
even at home.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Between the Jets missing that field goal and allowing the Steelers to score before the end of the half, I'm not feeling good at all right now.

Dolphins are hanging around which is all I can ask after that garbage half from Tannehill. I guess he is just never going to play well when a team pressures him. He's no Big Ben, Luck, or Rivers.

Team is screwed without Albert long term anyway.

Top Bottom